Saturday, June 15th, 2019
11am to 3pm
Our Fun Fair is a huge success because of the support and generosity of our community.
We are in urgent need of your help to make this year’s Fun Fair bigger and better than ever! We’re recruiting volunteers for the following activities:
- Gym games – PM shift
- BBQ cooks (adults) and assistants – AM/PM shifts
- Saturday teardown (3:00 – 5:00 pm)
Don’t forget! High school students can have fun while collecting their required community involvement hours. No access to sign up online? Printed copies of the registration form can be dropped off at the office.
We’re also collecting items for the following areas:
- Loonieland (new or gently used books, games, household treasures)
- Dream Baskets: Please encourage your child to bring in an item for their grade’s basket related to the theme. (See list of suggested items)
- Buck-a-Book & Media Tables (hard and soft cover books, CDs and DVDs)
- Canadian Tire Money to help us purchase supplies for the big day.
Please ensure any donations of used items are clean, complete, and in good working order.
Donations can be dropped off at the school’s front hall from 8:30 – 9:00 am on Thursday, June 6 and Friday, June 14.
The volunteer form and updated information about the event be found on the Fun Fair page of this website.
Thanks again for your support. We couldn’t do this without you!