Join us in the gym on Friday, September 30, 2016, at 7:00 pm for our first movie night of the year. We’ll be showing Finding Dory.
Description (from IMDB): The friendly but forgetful blue tang fish begins a search for her long-lost parents, and everyone learns a few things about the real meaning of family along the way.
A few things to remember so we can all have a great time:
- Children! Please don’t leave your grown-ups unattended!
- Whisper voices help everyone enjoy the movie.
- We know it’s the gym, but save your running legs for Mr. Kasaval.
- Movie night is a pyjama party! Get cozy with your pillows and blankets.
- Does your heart say yes to sitting on the floor, but your knees say no? We have chairs!
- Late-night snackers, we have pizza and popcorn for sale!
- Good neighbours help keep their school clean. Lots of waste bins are available.
Donations at the door and volunteers are always welcome!
Proceeds help the Wilkinson School Community Council (WSCC) fund school programs and initiatives.