Join us in the gym on Friday, June 9th – Doors open at 6:30 pm, screening begins at 7:00. We’ll be showing The Bad Guys. [Note: The event was originally scheduled for May 26, but had to be cancelled. The proposed date for the next Movie Night is June 9th.]
Description (from IMDB): To avoid prison, a gang of notorious animal criminals pretends to seek being rehabilitated, only for their leader to realize that he genuinely wants to change his ways.
Entry Fee: Pay what you can at the door – minimum of $5 per family. Proceeds will help fund student programs and activities like the Uschool ukulele program, books for the Forest of Reading program, Grade 6 graduation, and arts programs and performances.
A few things to remember so we can all have a great time:
- Children must be accompanied by someone at least 16 years old. This will help keep everyone safe in an emergency.
- Shhhh! People are trying to watch the movie.
- We know it’s the gym, but save your running legs for Mr. Kasaval.
- Movie Night is a pyjama party! Bring your pillows and blankets and get cozy.
- Arrive hungry. Pizza, hot dogs, popcorn, and other snacks are available for purchase. Please note that entry and concessions are cash only.
- To cut down on costs and waste, please bring a reusable cup or Thermos to hold your drink purchase.
- The best guests clean up after themselves. Let’s make sure the gym is left as we found it.