Join us in the gym for movie night on Friday, April 28th at 7:00 pm. We’ll be showing Sing.
Description (from IMDB): In a city of humanoid animals, a hustling theater impresario’s attempt to save his theater with a singing competition becomes grander than he anticipates even as its finalists’ find that their lives will never be the same.
A few things to remember so we can all have a great time:
- Children must be accompanied by someone at least 16 years old. This will help keep everyone safe in an emergency.
- Shhhh! People are trying to watch the movie.
- We know it’s the gym, but save your running legs for Mr. Kasaval.
- Movie night is a pyjama party! Bring your pillows and blankets and get cozy.
- Arrive hungry. Pizza, popcorn and other snacks are available. Doors open at 6:30, pizza arrives at 6:45.
- The best guests clean up after themselves. Let’s make sure the gym is left as we found it.
Donations at the door and volunteers are always welcome!
Proceeds help the Wilkinson School Community Council (WSCC) fund school programs and initiatives.