Join us in the gym for movie night on Friday, March 10th at 7:00 pm.
We’ll be showing Moana.
Description (from IMDB): In Ancient Polynesia, when a terrible curse incurred by the Demigod Maui reaches an impetuous Chieftain’s daughter’s island, she answers the Ocean’s call to seek out the Demigod to set things right.
A few things to remember so we can all have a great time:
- Children must be accompanied by someone at least 16 years old. This will help keep everyone safe in an emergency.
- Shhhh! People are trying to watch the movie.
- We know it’s the gym, but save your running legs for Mr. Kasaval.
- Movie night is a pyjama party! Bring your pillows and blankets and get cozy.
- Arrive hungry. Pizza, popcorn and other snacks are available. Doors open at 6:30, pizza arrives at 6:45.
- The best guests clean up after themselves. Let’s make sure the gym is left as we found it.
Donations at the door and volunteers are always welcome!
Proceeds help the Wilkinson School Community Council (WSCC) fund school programs and initiatives.