Join us in the gym for movie night on Friday, November 25th at 7:00 pm. We’ll be showing The Secret Life of Pets.
Description (from IMDB): The quiet life of a terrier named Max is upended when his owner takes in Duke, a stray whom Max instantly dislikes.
A few things to remember so we can all have a great time:
- Children must be accompanied by someone at least 16 years old. This will help keep everyone safe in an emergency.
- Shhhh! People are trying to watch the movie.
- We know it’s the gym, but save your running legs for Mr. Kasaval.
- Movie night is a pyjama party! Bring your pillows and blankets and get cozy.
- Arrive hungry. Pizza, popcorn and other snacks are available.
- The best guests clean up after themselves. Let’s make sure the gym is left as we found it.