The Wilkinson School Community Council has created a cookbook filled with amazing recipes from Wilkinson families, and it’s now available for purchase.
Order yours by April 24th!
How exciting, tell me more!
The cookbooks are $20 each, and for $18, you can pay it forward by ordering a book (anonymously) for another family so that everyone can participate. School staff will ensure these books find loving homes.
Order now through SchoolCash Online! Simply login to your account and click on “Items”. You should see a link to purchase the cookbook under your child’s name (you may also see this as soon as you login). Pay by credit card or e-Cheque (like an e-transfer). You will receive a confirmation email. Books are available for purchase until Sunday, April 24th. Don’t have your account set up yet? Follow this TDSB step-by-step document.
IF YOU ARE ORDERING BOOKS FOR YOURSELF AND TO DONATE, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
To order one of each, check off both boxes (“Wilkinson Cookbook [add $20]” and “Donate a Wilkinson Cookbook [add $18]”) and leave the quantity at the bottom as 1. Click Add to Cart.
– You should now see both books in your cart with the correct total and can click Continue to checkout.
Say you’d like 2 of the $20 books and one of the $18 books:
– Check off the box beside “Wilkinson Cookbook [add $20]”. Fill in the quantity at the bottom of the page. Click Add to Cart.
– On the next screen, click Select More Items. This will take you back to the homepage. Click on the link for the cookbook again.
– This time, check off the box beside “Donate a Wilkinson Cookbook [add $18]”. Fill in the quantity at the bottom of the page. Click Add to Cart.
– You should now see both books in your cart and can click Continue to checkout.
The books will be delivered to the school and sent home with students. Prices include tax. Please note that we are only ordering what we need from the printer, so we cannot accommodate late orders.
If you’re unable to use SchoolCash Online, you can pay by cash or cheque using this form. Print it at home or pick up a copy from the school office. Submission instructions can be found on the form, which is due to the school office by Friday, April 22nd.
Now I wish I had sent in a recipe...
The more the merrier! If you’d still like to submit a recipe, please use this form by Sunday, April 24th.
All proceeds will support school initiatives and activities such as inclusive library books, greening projects and education, field trip subsidies, and Grade 6 graduation.
Thanks for your support!
Please contact us with any questions or comments.