Join us in the gym on Friday, September 28th for the first Movie Night of the year. We’ll be showing Early Man. Doors open at 6:30 pm, screening begins at 7:00.
Note: At this event, you can drop off Halloween costumes for our Fall Fest costume swap tables, whether or not you plan to stay for the movie.
Description (from IMDB): Set at the dawn of time, when prehistoric creatures and woolly mammoths roamed the earth, Early Man tells the story of Dug, along with sidekick Hognob as they unite his tribe against a mighty enemy Lord Nooth and his Bronze Age City to save their home.
A few things to remember so we can all have a great time:
- Children must be accompanied by someone at least 16 years old. This will help keep everyone safe in an emergency.
- Shhhh! People are trying to watch the movie.
- We know it’s the gym, but save your running legs for Mr. Kasaval.
- Movie night is a pyjama party! Bring your pillows and blankets and get cozy.
- Arrive hungry. Pizza arrives at 6:45, and popcorn and other snacks are available.
- The best guests clean up after themselves. Let’s make sure the gym is left as we found it.
Donations made at Movie Nights help the Wilkinson School Community Council (WSCC) fund school programs and initiatives.