Join us in the gym on Friday, November 23rd for Movie Night. We’ll be showing Teen Titans Go! To the Movies. Doors open at 6:30 pm, screening begins at 7:00.
Description (from IMDB): A villain’s maniacal plan for world domination sidetracks five teenage superheroes who dream of Hollywood stardom.
A few things to remember so we can all have a great time:
- Children must be accompanied by someone at least 16 years old. This will help keep everyone safe in an emergency.
- Shhhh! People are trying to watch the movie.
- We know it’s the gym, but save your running legs for Mr. Kasaval.
- Movie night is a pyjama party! Bring your pillows and blankets and get cozy.
- Arrive hungry. Pizza arrives at 6:45, and popcorn and other snacks are available.
- The best guests clean up after themselves. Let’s make sure the gym is left as we found it.
Donations made at Movie Nights help the Wilkinson School Community Council (WSCC) fund school programs and initiatives.