Join us in the gym on Friday, April 13th for movie night. Doors open at 6:30 pm, screening begins at 7:00. We’ll be showing a special pre-release screening of Paddington 2.
Description (from IMDB): Paddington, now happily settled with the Brown family and a popular member of the local community, picks up a series of odd jobs to buy the perfect present for his Aunt Lucy’s 100th birthday, only for the gift to be stolen.
A few things to remember so we can all have a great time:
- Children must be accompanied by someone at least 16 years old. This will help keep everyone safe in an emergency.
- Shhhh! People are trying to watch the movie.
- We know it’s the gym, but save your running legs for Mr. Kasaval.
- Movie night is a pyjama party! Bring your pillows and blankets and get cozy.
- Arrive hungry. Pizza arrives at 6:45, and popcorn and other snacks are available.
- The best guests clean up after themselves. Let’s make sure the gym is left as we found it.
Make a donation at movie night and we will enter you into a draw to win the DVD shown!
Proceeds help the Wilkinson School Community Council (WSCC) fund school programs and initiatives.