Join us in the gym on Friday, October 25th for Movie Night. We’ll be showing Missing Link. Doors open at 6:30 pm, screening begins at 7:00.
Description (from IMDB): Mr. Link recruits explorer Sir Lionel Frost to help find his long-lost relatives in the fabled valley of Shangri-La. Along with adventurer Adelina Fortnight, this trio of explorers travels the world to help their new friend.
Remember: You can drop off donations of clean, gently used Halloween costumes for Fall Fest at this Movie Night.
A few things to remember so we can all have a great time:
- Children must be accompanied by someone at least 16 years old. This will help keep everyone safe in an emergency.
- Shhhh! People are trying to watch the movie.
- We know it’s the gym, but save your running legs for Mr. Kasaval.
- Movie night is a pyjama party! Bring your pillows and blankets and get cozy.
- Arrive hungry. Pizza arrives at 6:45, and popcorn and other snacks are available.
- The best guests clean up after themselves. Let’s make sure the gym is left as we found it.
Donations made at Movie Nights help the Wilkinson School Community Council (WSCC) fund school programs and initiatives.