Join us in the gym on Friday, December 15th for the last movie night of 2017. Doors open at 6:30 pm, screening begins at 7:00. We’ll be showing Home Alone.
Description (from IMDB): An 8-year-old must protect his house from a pair of burglars when he is accidentally left home alone during Christmas vacation.
Please consider bringing a new, unwrapped toy for our Toy Drive. We have also invited our Fall Fest vendors to return, so take advantage of this opportunity to shop during the movie.
A few things to remember so we can all have a great time:
- Children must be accompanied by someone at least 16 years old. This will help keep everyone safe in an emergency.
- Shhhh! People are trying to watch the movie.
- We know it’s the gym, but save your running legs for Mr. Kasaval.
- Movie night is a pyjama party! Bring your pillows and blankets and get cozy.
- Arrive hungry. Pizza arrives at 6:45, and popcorn and other snacks are available.
- The best guests clean up after themselves. Let’s make sure the gym is left as we found it.
Make a cash or toy donation at movie night and we will enter you into a draw to win the DVD shown on Friday!
Proceeds help the Wilkinson School Community Council (WSCC) fund school programs and initiatives.