Fall Fest Is On Sunday!
Sunday, October 14th, 2018
11am to 1pm
(Rain Date: October 21, 11am to 1pm)
Join us for some seasonal fun while meeting other Wilkinson families:
- Buy a pumpkin (or two)!
- Swap clean and gently used Halloween costumes!
- Get a taste of Fall at the bake sale!
- Dig into some Halal hot dogs and veggie dogs and warm up with apple cider and coffee!
- Participate in a children’s craft!
We’re a Platinum EcoSchool. Help us to help the environment by bringing along a reusable container to hold your food purchases and a tote bag to carry your goodies.
Gently Used Costumes: Give your clean and gently used Halloween costumes a second life by donating them to our costume swap tables.
- You can still bring in costumes on Sunday! Drop-off at the Costume Swap tables.
Community Vendors: Set up is from 9:30 to 10:30am in the Kindergarten (fenced-in) playground area. Clean-up will begin after 1:00pm.
Volunteers: Please check-in with Brenda upon arrival inside the Kindergarten playground.
- We can still use some extra hands! If you’re able to help out, please let us know.
Bake Sale Items: You’re welcome to bring in items on Sunday!
- Please make sure that all items are NUT-FREE and indicate if your item is Halal* or if it satisfies another dietary requirement.
- Drop-off on October 14th, 10:30 to 11am in the Kindergarten playground.
* Halal items should not contain vanilla extract, gelatin (a common ingredient in marshmallows), rainbow sprinkles or lard. Lecithin should be vegetarian, such as soya lecithin. Both butter and margarine are Halal. A list of Halal ingredients can be found here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you’d like to help out or have any questions, please email us.